Tuesday 2 June 2009

Buttercups!

Yesterday afternoon (after an anti-anxiety medication-induced nap!) I went across the road into the woods to take some photographs. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. I then went onto the field over the brook and it was full of buttercups - such a wonderful sight!


I got a couple of good shots and there's one in particular that I'm very pleased with. I've added a little bit of texture in post-processing to soften the image and slightly mute the pretty yellows and greens. I can't wait to print an 8x10" version to see how it comes out!


As I walked back from the field I had to congratulate God for such a lovely day and such beautiful buttercups. I also thanked him for sharing it with us. Awesome to think He created each and every petal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Emma ♥