Wednesday 4 November 2009

You Asked - I Listened!

Aside from the price reductions, I'm also doing a bit of rejigging in other areas of my Etsy and Folksy shops.

One thing I've heard raised a good few times in the forums is concerning item photos - and framed examples of prints in particular. So I've just been through my shop and posted the first of many photos of the framed examples I already have in my home. This is so you can get a better idea of what my pictures would actually look like hanging in your home; something which people have both directly and indirectly asked me for.

Another issue raised by the photo-buying handmade community was sizing options. Some people want each item in each size listed separately, while others simply want a list of the options in each listing without having to send a message to ask. Since opening my shops I intended to list every available print individually so I mean to go on the way I started. Basically, if it's listed, it's available. I always keep my listed prints in stock, so I can meet or beat my 'within 3 days' shipping deadline. I hope this will make shopping easy - like taking the items straight off the shelf in real-life! (Of course, I'm still as open as ever to special requests, such as larger/smaller sizes, adding text or a different finish - high gloss or matt - and will always welcome queries and strive to provide what you want.)

Please feel free to add in the comments any points or questions you have - I'm at your service!

Em ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Emma ♥