Saturday 21 November 2009

Please come and see me at the 'We Make London' Christmas fair!

I have secured a place at the 'We Make London' designer arts & crafts fair, at the fabulous Chelsea Town Hall in the equally fabulous King's Rd!

Date: Saturday, Dec 5th
Time: 11am -5pm
Place: Chelsea Town Hall, King's Rd, London SW3 5EE

The hall itself is a beautiful building and is often the preferred civil wedding place of many a pop star or socialite! It's slap bang in the middle of the King's Rd (that is, it's equadistant between Sloane Square at one end and The World's End at the other - not that it's actually in the middle of the road! That would be stupid.) The position means that it's extremely accessible by bus or tube. Or do it properly and get in a London Black cab! There's no parking right outside the Town Hall, but there are public car parks near by.

I'll have my usual range of fine art images (printed as ever on highest quality archive-safe paper and guaranteed for 150 years +) in 6x4", 5x5", 7x5" and 10x8" sizes. I'll also be bringing some ready-framed prints and some brand new items, not yet available in either of my online shops!


A SPECIAL THANK-YOU GIFT FOR MY BLOG FRIENDS!

Are you a follower of this blog? If so I'd love to meet you and say thanks in person! Just mention that you're a follower of my blog and you will recieve a special free gift on the day! (If you are planning on coming, do pop a note in the comments box below so I know to look out for you!)

Hope to see you there! In the meantime, click here to see my designer feature on the We Make blog!
Em ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Emma ♥