Friday 2 October 2009

Creative Streak!

After a long, dry spell I seem to be coming to the end (possibly) of a very short yet prolific creative streak! Since coming home from France I've been doing some challenging, although successful, still life work - I'm really proud of myself!

I don't know if it was the strong coffee or the perfect chocolate eclairs, but France gave me back my mojo. I ticked a lot of boxes from my mental list; portraiture, landscape, social documentary, slow exposure work, bright sunshine then low light levels, faster shutter speeds...I was a busy girl!


Since being back I've produced a few successful stil lifes and really pushed my limited resources and DIY lighting skills to the limit!


Please, tell me what you think...

Until next time,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Emma ♥