Sunday 17 May 2009

10x8" Bargains - while stocks last!!! :-)

I'm about to launch professional giclee versions of my fine art images. These will be of museum archive quality and printed using archival inks which will last a lifetime.

Until then, I'm selling off mounted and unmounted versions in my Etsy shop on high quality matt and/or gloss photographic paper at $10/$20 respectively. (Approx. £6.50/£13.20)

I will also be selling these at upcoming exhibitions and sales but once they're gone, they're gone and there's only one or two of each print left.

If you'd like to purchase a giclee printed version - watch this space!


By the way, a massive thank you to my recent customers! You're fabulous!!!

Emma :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Emma ♥