Friday 18 December 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


I want to take a moment to thank all my buyers for their support this year. My Etsy and Folksy shops have gone from strength to strength and I'll continue to produce more fine art photography for you to enjoy! Since opening my Etsy shop back in March I've sold to people in places all over the world, and it fills me with such joy and awe that someone in somewhere as far away as Australia has one of my prints hanging on their wall! I've also met some wonderful people through the Etsy and Folksy forums, here on the blogs, on Flickr.com and at the We Make London fair.


To all of you who've bought my prints, I thank you and I hope they please you for many, many years to come!
I wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful 2010!
Em


(PS: I'll be taking a short break over Christmas, from Dec 24th to 28th, so any prints bought won't be posted until the 29th at the earliest. Apologies for any inconvenience. Em ♥)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Emma ♥